To enable parents to pay for school lunches, class trips, events and other school activities Woodford uses the Pay360 Education payments (formerly SIMS Pay) payment system to provide a safe, secure and convenient way to pay online.
- Pay 360 Education payments allows you make online payments to the school whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Makes it easy to make payments for school items by debit or credit card.
- Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school.
- Gives peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
- Allows you to merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school, or from other schools that also use Pay 360 Education payments.
Is Pay 360 Education payments safe – are my payments secure?
- Yes -Pay 360 Education payments is safe and secure and tested for the highest security.
- All information on Pay 360 Education payments is secure and only accessible by completing several security steps and automated checks.
- Payments are secure - no card details are ever stored on the system or accessed by the school.
- Pay 360 is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and uses the highest levels of card payment security & 3D fraud protection measures.
- You will receive an email receipt for all payments and you can check at any time what and when you have paid the school through Pay 360.
How do I get started with Pay 360 Education payments?
- We will provide you with an activation email containing a unique reference for your child – you will need this reference to access your child’s account.
- You will need your child's date of birth.
- To access Pay 360 Education payments please go to: www.pay360educationpayments.com
- Follow the few simple steps to activate your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account has been activated; once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
- If you have more than one child at the school, you can easily merge their Pay 360 Education payments account into a single combined view – please see the Help section within Pay 360 Education payments on how to do this.
I’ve already activated my Pay 360 Education payments account but can’t now get access - what can I do?
If you have already successfully activated your Pay 360 Education payments account, but can’t now get access, and Pay is requesting an activation reference - this may be because the PC/laptop/tablet you are using is already logged in with a different Microsoft account, for example a different account for another member of the family.
- Please go to http://live.com – if currently logged in as another user, please sign-out by clicking on the name at the top right of the screen and selecting the ‘Sign out’ option
- Clear the browser history fully
- Close the browser completely
- Open a new browser window and login to www.pay360educationpayments.com , then enter your own Microsoft account details when prompted
Alternatively, try accessing Pay 360 through a private browser window – this will ignore any other Microsoft accounts used on your PC/laptop
- If using Internet Explorer: select Ctrl+shift+P
- If using Google Chrome: select Ctrl+shift+N
- If using Firefox: select Ctrl+shift+P
- If using Safari, choose Safari > Private Browsing
- In the private browser window, please access Pay 360 Education payments at www.pay360educationpayments.com and enter your access details
Who do I contact with queries relating to my Pay 360 Education payments account?
If you have a question about your child’s Pay 360 Education payments account please either email or visit the school office for advice.