EYFS - Teaching Assistants
Full Time – Fixed Term 1 year - Salary/Grade: C
EYFS Teaching Assistant x 1 - required for September 2021
We are seeking to appoint skilled Teaching Assistants to join our very supportive, hardworking and successful team. We are looking for someone to join our Early Years Foundation Stage team from September 2021.
We are looking to appoint individuals who are team players, able to use their initiative in the classroom and help support the delivery of intervention programmes for individual and small groups of children. If you have the commitment to work in a school that is continually striving to ensure the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being, your application would be very welcome. We are looking for someone who is:
- A committed individual who enjoys working as part of a hard-working and welcoming team
- Has high expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils, enthusiastic, flexible and organised with excellent communication skills and initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers.
- Have high expectation of pupils’ learning and behaviour.
- Be familiar with SEN practices including EHC plans.
- Have a warm, caring, nurturing personality with friendly disposition.
We can offer you in return
- A forward thinking, well-resourced school within extensive grounds- opportunities to work with a broad range of professionals within the school and across the trust.
- An excellent working environment with the chance to work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues within the Trust
- The opportunity to work with pupils who are enthusiastic, caring and demonstrate excellent attitudes towards their learning.
Visits to the school to find out more about what we can offer, are recommended and most welcome. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01752 336228.
If you are interested, please complete an application form available to download from our school’s web site or contact Mrs T Mildon, Business Manager for an emailed copy.
The closing date for applications is noon on Friday 25th June 2021 Applications need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short listing and interviews will be week beginning 5th July with interviews Wednesday 7th July 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
Woodford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.