To enable parents to pay for school lunches, class trips, events and other school activities Woodford uses the SIMS Pay payment system to provide a safe, secure and convenient way to pay online.
- SIMS Pay allows you make online payments to the school whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Makes it easy to make payments for school items by debit or credit card.
- Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school.
- Gives peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
- Allows you to merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school, or from other schools that also use SIMS Pay.
Is SIMS Pay safe – are my payments secure?
- Yes - SIMS Pay is safe and secure and tested for the highest security.
- All information on Pay is secure and only accessible by completing several security steps and automated checks.
- Payments are secure - no card details are ever stored on the system or accessed by the school.
- SIMS is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and uses the highest levels of card payment security & 3D fraud protection measures.
- You will receive an email receipt for all payments and you can check at any time what and when you have paid the school through SIMS.
How do I get started with SIMS Agora?
- We will provide you with an activation letter containing a unique reference for your child – you will need this reference to access
your child’s account.
- You will need your child's date of birth.
- To access SIMS Pay please go to: www.SIMSPay.co.uk
- Follow the few simple steps to activate your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account has been activated; once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
- If you have more than one child at the school, you can easily merge their SIMS Pay account into a single combined view – please see the Help section within SIMS Pay on how to do this.
- For more information about SIMS Pay online payments please see the frequently asked questions for parents:
I’ve already activated my SIMS Pay account but can’t now get access - what can I do?
If you have already successfully activated your SIMS Pay account, but can’t now get access, and Pay is requesting an activation reference - this may be because the PC/laptop/tablet you are using is already logged in with a different Microsoft account, for example a different account for another member of the family.
- Please go to http://live.com – if currently logged in as another user, please sign-out by clicking on the name at the top right of the screen and selecting the ‘Sign out’ option
- Clear the browser history fully
- Close the browser completely
- Open a new browser window and login to www.SIMSPay.co.uk, then enter your own Microsoft account details when prompted
Alternatively, try accessing SIMS Pay through a private browser window – this will ignore any other Microsoft accounts used on your PC/laptop
- If using Internet Explorer: select Ctrl+shift+P
- If using Google Chrome: select Ctrl+shift+N
- If using Firefox: select Ctrl+shift+P
- If using Safari, choose Safari > Private Browsing
- In the private browser window, please access SIMS Pay at www.SIMSPay.co.uk and enter your access details
Where can I find out more about SIMS Pay?
For more information about SIMS Pay online payments please see the frequently asked questions for parents:
Who do I contact with queries relating to my SIMS Pay account?
If you have a question about your child’s SIMS Pay account please either email or visit the school office for advice.